Informasi Lowongan Bank Negara Indonesia (Exp: 25 Februari 2010)
Info Kerja: Bank Negara Indonesia’s role as the circulation and central bank was duly terminated in 1949 following the government’s appointment of the former Dutch-controlled bank, De Javasche Bank, as Indonesia’s Central Bank. The Bank, subsequently designated as a development bank, was later granted the rights to provide foreign reserve services that allowed it access to direct foreign transactions. We are currently seeking suitable candidates for the following position:
- Graduate from a minimum of S1 Computer Engineering / Computer Science / Electrical Engineering / Statistics / Industrial Engineering / Computer Science / Electronics / Engineering Physics / Mathematics from State University / Private prominent and capable in the field of IT.
- GPA requirements are: PTN at least 2.75; 3.00 minimum PTS
- Work experience in the field of communications and data systems at least 1 year.
- Mastering: Platform OS UNIX (AIX, Solaris, Linux) / OS Windows Server / Oracle Data Base or understand the concept of TCPIP.
- Mastering the English language at least passive
- Value Added to that has the certification: CCNA / MCSA / Oracle database admin. / SQL Server.
- Age maximum 28 years
- Healthy physical and spiritual
Each applicant must complete the data: Appendix of Application Letter, CV and other documents required (certificate, legalized diploma etc.)
Send your complete application to: email@example.com